December 13, 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

At the Calagnas! Decorating for Christmas is something I look forward to all year! I love it so much, probably because my mom does and I always love how much she decorates. So doing the same gives me a sense of warmth and tradition. I wish I could get some better night shots with the lights, but you get the picture!

We decorated Isabella's very own Christmas Tree on Wednesday night. She had a blast hanging all her ornaments "by self" and at the end said, "It's Beautiful! I love it!" I haven't caught her yet to take a picture by her tree, but I will eventually!

Last night she helped me decorate the "big" Christmas Tree. She lined up all the ornaments and handed them to me. "Here you go Mommy...Got It...So Pretty...Perfect!" She is a very encouraging little girl!




No comments: