March 2, 2010

Oh Rylie...

how we LOVE you!!!







We had a busy weekend. So busy that I hardly used my camera. Thursday night after we visited Rylie in the hospital, Camryn came home with us and spent the night. Friday we had a play date after school with Isabella's friends and then headed to visit Rylie and then to our Friday night dinner. Saturday, Chris watched the kids + Mikayla while Mikayla's Mom and I went to check out the Charter school for the kids. I was really impressed with the school. I hope that it doesn't have to go to lottery and all the Kindergartners will get in. I am still going to register Bella at our public school on this coming Saturday. Saturday night we had Caitlin's Princess House party. It was fun to see Cait and Rebecca for the little while that I did. Then Sunday we celebrated Papa Joe's birthday with a trip to our favorite Roscoes.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Pray for NO LOTTERY! We're going through total hell with all that right now with the Charters.

terenjaxteegan said...

The pics of all the girls are adorable. Love em all!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Family! Love it :)

Rebecca Titone said...

Wow, you Hansen gals make some pretty babies! Congratulation to your family!

Amanda Roe said...

So precious...love that newborn stage (except for no sleep!)