June 3, 2012

Brownie Bridging

 
This evening was Isabella's Bridging ceremony to Brownies. My friend (and fellow AX sister/walking partner) Raquel put together the adorable ceremony. First the girls said their Girl Scout pledge. They were then asked if they were ready to become a brownie and they said in response, "As you can plainly see, I am ready to be, a brand new Brownie Girl Scout." After saying that, they removed their blue Daisy smock, crossed the bridge, put on their new Brownie vest and got pinned by Michelle. I LOVED IT! Bella also got an award and patch for being the Top Cookie Seller. Thank you to Raquel and Michelle for creating such a memorable experience for our girls!

Way to go Bella-Boo, we are VERY PROUD of YOU!

5 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Sooo cute! I am proud of you Bella!

terenjaxteegan said...

I still remember when I crossed the "Brownie Bridge" and the GS Honor. I am sure Bella will treasure her memories just as I do.

Meagan Kenney said...

OK, Chris needs to shine up the shotgun! Bella is seriously so beautiful. That picture of her in the middle with Chris and the one on the bottom, with you? She's amazing! Way to go Bella, Brownie's is super fun!

Amanda Roe said...

Sounds adorable. They are growing up so fast.

Rebecca Titone said...

That is really adorable. I am so happy for her.