June 25, 2014

Happening around our house!


I've been posting from my phone these last few times. Man, these phones can do everything! Let's see what's been happening on the Calagna front!!

My beautiful friend Brittany and I went to the Flower Mart and had a day of making arrangements for her friend's album release party!


We've been swimming every Friday with Popi! The kids just love doing "tricks"! I have a couple videos but don't have the option to upload them here :(


Adorable priceless photo of these two!!



We've also been in swim lessons for the past two weeks at Vellano Country Club. I don't get to sit very close so it is hard to get photos. I will bring my longer lense on Thursday, their last day, to see what I can do! 


We celebrated Grammy Alice's 60th bday!


We had fun at Sky High with friends!


And been trying to get back on track with healthy eating and fitness! Thanks to my friend Raquel, I got the FitBit and I just LOVE it!!! I may be a little obsessed with matching it to my shoes/clothing though! 

Finally - what else is summer for if not sleeping in!?


No comments: