May 15, 2008

Howdy Y'all!!

We are back from the Lonestar State...Here are the pictures from Mom's birthday trip/vacation. We had such a good time!!! Mother's Day was wonderful. We found a beautiful old church down the street from our hotel and then went to breakfast. Isabella gave me a present and said, "Mommy, I brought you a prize!". It was so sweet! She bought me 27 dresses, Walk the Line & Randy Jackson's CD (thanks Daddy!). Then we went to cousin Steve's house for a good ole' shrimp boil and to ride the horses! Isabella absolutely loves the horses...I think we have a Cowgirl on our hands!! During our trip we did a lot of shopping, eating and relaxing...and we did it all with family...what more could a person ask for!!! Ps...this is a LONG ONE! I cut it down from 300 pics to 100! Sorry :)

4 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Bella, LOVE those pink boots!!!
xoxo

Sara said...

My fav's are Bella in the bath and her throwing the leaves! I LOVE seafood, but I am not sure about the Shrimp Boil!! Missed ya and gal you got home safe.!

Mia said...

I watched the whole slide show - what a fun trip! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I watched the whole thing... I want to see all 300 pics! You are so blessed and I am gald you had so much fun Momma!