May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

On Friday I turned 29! It was a great day....Started off with Chris making me Birthday Toast. For those of you who don't know, as we were growing up, my Mom would always make us toast with a candle and wake us up singing Happy Birthday with my Dad and whomever else was house. It was our family tradition and really starts the day of right. So we carry on that tradition in our household. Then Mom took us to lunch at Olive Garden where Sara and the kids met up with us. Sara brought me beautiful flowers and an 'expecting' bracelet. Thanks! Then on the way home from work Chris picked up Maggianos (YUM!!) and we had a family gathering at Mom and Dads house. That was perfect for me! Chris snuck a Blackberry in my purse and told me I had a new text message! I am so happy :) I got some other wonderful gifts. Cookbooks, Kitchen towels, Magazine Rack, Pregnant Willow Tree, and beautiful purse from Texas from my Mom and Dad. Cookbooks and a Food Steamer from Joe, Alice and Nick. A beautiful cross necklace and earrings from Amy and Soner. A yummy reed diffuser and Tori Spellings book (already read it!) from Jenny and the family. Fun foot lotion/scrubber and note pad from Meagan and the girls. And awesome black and white folders/accordion folder and "Rehearsal/Wedding in Progress" sign from Bianca! Thank you everyone for making my birthday perfect! We ended the night with Isabella cracking us up to no end...The adults were being silly (started by who else...Papa Guy) and putting stuff on their heads. Isabella would crack up hysterically and slap her hands on her knee and pound her fist on the table. That in turn cracked us up even more. So much fun!!! Just think...next year I will have an almost 4 year old and a 6 month old! WOW!






3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun! The mall was fun yesterday, thanks for inviting me and the girls! Call you later this week! xoxo

Mia said...

How fun, glad you had a good birthday, who can beat Olive Garden and Maggiano's in the same day??
Love ya!

terenjaxteegan said...

I feel like the worst best friend ever, I am so sorry I could not be there for your special day. I love you dog and I am so glad you had an awesome day, you deserve nothing but the best.