October 21, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures

Here they are! Pictures of the most beautiful Boy Baby Shower! I am so thankful for all of the hard work and running around that went into planning the shower! The colors were blue and brown...Diaper cakes were the centerpieces....Everyone got Box Lunches filled with my favorite things, Brownie Mix favors, and of course CHOCOLATE desserts....We had such cute games and everyone made scrapbook pages for me from Polaroids we took. Wonderful memories to share with Vincent when he gets bigger. We got so many great presents and brother is SO LUCKY to have the love and support of our family and friends. Thank you everyone! Can't wait for you all to meet him!






5 comments:

Sara said...

It really was a very nice time and we loved the BROWNIES! You look great and I can't help but say DAMN girl you look good!!!! xo

The Calagna Family said...

OH PPPPllleeeaaassee! I WISH!!!

Amanda Roe said...

Finally we get to see your belly and it is sooo cute!!! You look so good, love the bump.

Okay and that shower looks like it was for a celebrity - way to go! The box lunches were a cute touch, and I can not believe all the clothes!!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

It was so much fun. I already made my brownies, and will make my mom's this weekend with the kids! And I think you will have no worries about that boy being warm this winter with all those clothes!

Meagan Kenney said...

Yay! Wondering when we got so see preggo pictures! You're so cute!! What a beautiful shower!!! xoxo