January 6, 2009

Visitors

Yesterday my Auntie Donna, Aunt Liz and Unkie Mark came to my Mom's for a visit and to meet Vincent for the first time. My poor Uncle had neck surgery the same day Vincent was born, so they haven't been able to come down to meet him. We kept teasing him because when he was holding the baby he could barely look down to see him (you can see in the picture)! Anyhow, we had such a great time and we wish we lived closed so we could see them more often. They brought the most thoughtful and awesome present for me (well, for Vincent). They gave us a framed picture of my Grandpa Vince playing baseball in his Letterman sweater from St. Theresa's High School for the baby's room. How cool is that? I cried, of course!!! They also brought Isabella the perfect present too. A never ending bag of paper, stamps, stickers, scissors, glue, rulers, stapler, etc...all things to do her "work", which we know she loves! Thank you all and we love you so much! See you soon!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bianca said...

He's already changed since I saw him last! What a great gift!

Sara said...

Love the gift! Things from the heart are always the best!

terenjaxteegan said...

Ok...so that is the most thoughtful gift EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Meagan Kenney said...

That's such a cool picture! It will look great in his room!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

That picture melts my heart. I love sentimental gifts. A true angel watching over little Vince.