December 26, 2011

Vegas, Vegas!

Last week on Wednesday Chris said, "Want to bail town for a couple of days?" Despite cleaning, wrapping and grocery shopping I needed to do for Christmas Day, of course I said yes! I think after everything that happened, he just really wanted to get away with the 4 of us. Off to Vegas we went and had a great time! The first night we ate at Serendipity which we have never been to...and decided to get a yummy very large ice cream sundae that thrilled the kids! We had a great breakfast at Hash House (one of our favorites) the next morning and I took the kids to the mall for a while. We went to Build A Bear where we acquired "Perfect" and "Fireman Blue". We also got to see a Christmas show the mall put on. Then we all went to Circus Circus and had a great time! Dinner at another favorite restaurant (Grand Luxe Cafe). I actually cried at Grand Luxe because I thought of the fun times we had with Uncle Nick there! And finally Friday morning we took the kids to Excalibur to play some games and it was already time to come home :( Hoping we get to go again soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda Roe said...

I say this every time, but I love your Last minute Vegas trips.