April 30, 2012

Knotts

We had an absolutely awesome time with the Girl Scouts at Knotts Berry Farm on Saturday. This was the trip the girls earned by selling cookies. The first thing we went on was the Log Ride. Isabella wasn't TOO sure about it, but Vincent sat right in the front and asked to go again! He is the dare devil out of the two. We then met up with the GS troop for lunch at Lucy's Lunchbox in Camp Snoopy. Followed by more rides with the girls together!



It was a wonderful day of friendship, family and fun!

4 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

I love the pic of the 2 of them and the swings are my favorite! Glad you had an awesome day with your fam and friends!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So glad you had a good day and good weather! The swings is my favorite too! So cute!

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh fun! I remember going to Knott's when I was a little girl! In fact, I have almost the same exact picture of myself on those swings too. Do they still have the parachute /hot air ballon ride that drops you really fast? That was my favorite! Good job selling so many cookies Bella!

Amanda Roe said...

Wow what a fun day! I love the picture on the swings, looks like your new camera is doing awesome!