April 27, 2012

Proud Parent Moment

We were extremely proud this morning as we watched our sweetheart get awarded Student of the Month for April. As her name was called and she stood up, her friends were giving her high fives. I was smiling ear to ear. Isabella Rose, I want you to know....YOU ROCK!
You will notice, in the picture with Mr. Wilson, Isabella's bows are completely crooked. I laughed when I saw the picture on my camera and pointed it out to my friend Raquel. I said, "That is SO US." She laughed and said, "We try so hard!" Yes we try and nothing ever turns out perfect, but that is so okay!

I must also shout out to Bella's bestie Kendal who also received Student of the Month in her class and her friend and fellow Daisie, Lana who received an award! So awesome!

3 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Congrats Bella! So exciting. BTW-She looks just like you in the bottom left picture (it's about time!).

Meagan Kenney said...

Way to go Bella! What a beauty!

Amanda Roe said...

Nice job Bella! You must be so proud ;)