August 28, 2012

First Day of School - Vincent

I don't know how, but my little BABY boy started Preschool this morning. I think he was most excited about wearing his new shoes! 
 
Waiting in line, he found a boy with a Superman shirt and another boy with a football on his lunch-box. He kept asking "Where is my teacher?" Right when we got inside, he found a table to sit at and color, gave me a kiss and said, "Bye Mom!" I cried in the car after I dropped him off. I was thinking about how when I dropped Isabella off to Tiny Tots the first time, I had a little baby with me! 
 
I got over it and enjoyed my free 2 hours doing lots of uninterrupted errands! Vincent ended up having a wonderful day and told me about the fun he had with Ms. Jessica and Ms. Cindy. He was so tired after he got home that he laid on the couch with a pillow and blanket. Maybe he will start taking naps again....one can wish!
 



 
 

5 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

I seriously can't believe he started preschool! It seems like yesterday you told me you were pregnant w/ him! They grow up too fast!

Amanda Roe said...

He looks so cute in the pic with his teacher, like he's trying so hard to look your way but there is something so interesting in the other direction. What a sweetie!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

He is so, so, so cute! I cannot believe her is ready so soon! Such a big, smart guy!

terenjaxteegan said...

Love his cheesy face. XOXO

Rebecca Titone said...

Hi is such a doll! Can't believe he is in preschool. That went crazy fast.