August 25, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!

I am a little bit behind on blogging. Last weekend we spent a little family time together and went to Vegas. Last minute of course. We left on Thursday after Chris got home for the afternoon.

We went swimming...



Ate ridiculously large amounts of food at our favorite Hash House. Isabella carried her doll around with her everywhere....


Went bowling... 


Went shopping and to the "Castle" (Excalibur) arcade to finish the trip up...
 
And just had a super fun time together.

4 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

So fun! I am still so bummed we missed you guys :( I have been wanting to try Hash House. I keep seeing it every time we go car shopping on Sahara-I swear it's calling my name! Heard so many good things about it.

terenjaxteegan said...

Love the pic of Bella in the midst of bowling. Looks like fun!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

How fun! Love ya!

Amanda Roe said...

Vegas is all about eating too much food and having fun!!