March 26, 2013

Busy!

The only way to describe last week is BUSY! Monday is my get my self prepared for the week day. I do laundry, dishes, grocery shop and so forth. This week on Wednesday instead of visiting Aunt Amy, we made a trip to A-W to eat lunch and celebrate Popi's Birthday. Thursday was Popi's real birthday and we celebrated after Isabella's game with dinner and a Bday cake! We are so blessed to have Popi - He is amazing!



Friday after school we headed to visit Aunt Amy. It was the first time in 5 weeks that she was able to go outside. She is able to go out for 30 minutes a day now in a wheelchair ride. She really needed it and I am so proud of her for keeping her spirits up. It is so cute to see the Twins growing. Since I am jokingly called the Historian of the family, I took a couple of photos.


Saturday was a great day on the field for the Calagna kids. Vincent received the game ball after his game because he was the "pitcher" and made all his throws to first base.  


Isabella then went 2 for 2 (double and single) with 3 RBIs and the Divas won!! On Sunday she had another 2 great at-bats and walked both times. I am so proud of her for keeping her eye on the ball and swinging only at strikes. She was so funny because after Sunday's game she told me that there was a pitch that was way outside, she didn't swing at it, but the umpire called it a strike and it WAS NOT a strike. She truly is learning.


We also got pictures back this weekend. They both came out adorable! And I am the Mom sportin' the buttons on my camera bag - So proud of my two!


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

Amy looks great! So glad she landed in front of the camera :) Your kiddos are both adorable and amazing!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

I love you and your busy family!

Meagan Kenney said...

Aw, your sister looks great! I think and pray for her often! Love you guys!