March 1, 2013

CRAZY WEEK!

This has been a crazy week. With Isabella missing school Monday and Tuesday, it put us behind with classwork and homework. On Wednesday I sent her to school. Vincent and I picked up Grammy and we went to visit Aunt Amy. I brought her this adorable board to brighten up her room....She didn't want to be in my picture :)



That afternoon while I was there, Chris called me and was heading home. He asked me to call the doctor to see if they could fit him in. Our doctor can never fit anyone in. We got back home @ 2:00 and took Chris to Urgent Care. I had to go pick up Isabella and we ended up missing a Muffins for Mom read-a-thon activity because we needed to get back to the Urgent Care. Chris has Bronchitis and Pneumonia. He got a big shot in the booty and lots of medicine to take. That night I had to get Bella to some batting practice and one of the Dad's house (she was embarrassed to take instruction from this cute little boy) and then back to make my rounds for CCD carpool.


Yesterday after school we had to complete the stuffed animal project that was due today. Isabella had to make a Giraffe. She sewed and it turned out so cute!
 


Papa Joe came early and took Isabella to the field by 4:30 so I could take Vincent to practice, also at 4:30! We met back up for Isabella's game. Popi and Grammy joined to celebrate Papa Joe's birthday!!!
 


And I thought this was funny...the two Papa's helping Isabella with her multiplication school work!


Phew! I am very happy it is Friday! We have batting cage practice tonight, games tomorrow and Girl Scouts on Sunday. Maybe I can get some rest in there? Since Chris has been sick, I have also not been sleeping well. Prayers all around for our family! Happy Weekend everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Ugh-sorry it's been a tough week for you-I feel your pain!

Did Bella REALLY make that giraffe? Um...can she teach me to sew...I totally stink at sewing and her stuffed animal is adorable!

Makes me so sad that Bella is learning multiplication. In Nevada, they don't even start it until 4th GRADE! They're still doing single digit addition and subtraction (which she learned in Kinder). Can you believe that nonsense!? I am going to have to get her a tutor this summer before she starts 3rd grade to catch her up :(

Rebecca Titone said...

Love all the pictures! Hope everyone is feeling better. And the papas are too cute as helpers!
Oh and the giraffe looks fantastic! She did amazing.

Holly Lombardo said...

That pic of her sewing is awesome, she looks SO beautiful in every detail (especially her talents!!)