January 12, 2014

Christmas Day!

We had a wonderful Christmas morning. I come downstairs first to turn on all the lights and Christmas music (I do this because my Mom always did and it makes me feel so happy!). I make the kids sit on the stairs for a picture before they turn the corner to see if Santa came. Their faces are always priceless!!!

Santa was awesome this year and got the kids each what they asked for. 

Vincent went first!


Then Miss Bella Rose.


We then prepped dinner and waited for our guests to arrive. We had a bigger crowd this year! Our tradition is to exchange presents with Grammy Alice and Papa Joe on Christmas day. They came a bit earlier so we could do so. We also got to have Amy, Soner and the twins plus Bruce and family.


A fabulous Holiday and I was very sad to see it end! I always feel pretty organized, but wasn't so much this past year. I plan on being ahead of the game this time. I am caught up on blogging because there hasn't been much exciting these first couple weeks of January. 

1 comment:

Holly Lombardo said...

So wonderful! Vincent's face is priceless!