March 29, 2008

Bella, Bella...How Does Your Garden Grow?

Chris and I decided we want to fix up the backyard planters and garden! Perfect timing because Isabella got all the necessary gardening gear from Grammy & Papa for Easter. She looked so adorable in her hat, gloves, and clogs that I couldn't resist taking some pictures. She loved planting and even "caught" two Rolly Polly's to put in her bug house!


We started off at Home Depot and here she is sll set
and ready to go out the door!


Walking to find a good gardening spot!


She kept looking through her mirror
saying, "this looks wonderful!"


"Has to go like this...pat, pat!"


This is FUN Mom!


See you tomorrow for round 2!

3 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

A girl who doesn't mind getting dirty- perfect! She looks so big!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I don't know if I have ever seen such a cute little gardener! What a green thumb. She'll have to come over and dig with Cecily and David!

Bianca said...

I have plenty of work for her to do when she is done with your house! I have NEVER looked that good in the dirt!

Hehe
B