March 26, 2008

New Friends!

Today we had a blind play date set up by our friend Amanda! We met Meagan and her two girls, Madeline and Caitlin! They are all so sweet and we love them :) The Kenney Family live less than three miles away and it puts my mind at ease having a friend so close! The girls got along great and we are looking forward to next Wednesdays park day!


Isabella and Madeline waiting to walk to the park. Look at the bows! (LOVE THEM!)


Holding hands and walkin' to the park!


Isabella digging in the sand!


After a long nap...I loaded up Isabella and we went to Rebecca's house to drop off invitations for the kids birthday party! Isabella got to see the beautiful horses, llama and donkey at the Titone house. Thanks Auntie Rebecca :)! We are going to come back and play soon!

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Maddie keeps asking where "Rosabella" is. See you guys next week! :)

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I can't wait to have you back! I know we all look forward to your visits. It brightens my day so much to see you both. I love two a ton!

Mia said...

Yay for new friends! Love the pictures.