June 23, 2008

Moms Just Wanna Have Fun!

This weekend us Moms headed to the Dessert! Teren was in need of some time to relax and have fun!! So Saturday morning we met, got some coffee and headed out. We stopped at the Outlets for some power shopping, then hung out at the hotel and happy hour where it was on to dinner at Yard House and to McCormick's. Even though I was the yucky pregnant lady who was hot and tired, I still had so much fun hanging out with everyone and I even got to dance some :) Thanks Friends!

Our favorite part...getting ready!

"Dogs For-Life"

Beautiful Sara!
I thought my belly looked too big in the pic before...
Oh yah, I'm Pregnant! DUH!


Teren and Mariah ready for some fun!
The group!

Drinkin' It Up!

Love My Cait!


The girls again!
My Best Friend Forever!

4 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

You're showing! You are so cute!!! :)

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

YEAH!!!!! Teren had so so so so much fun! Love ya!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I can't even see your tummy! You look so tiny, and that gorgeous face of yours - Well it does have the glown on it! Glad you had a great time!Wish I could have been there.

Melanie Valencia said...

You girls look SUPER cute!!!! Girls weekends are always so much fun! :o)