June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday topped off a great weekend! Mommy made breakfast in the morning and in the afternoon we went to a BBQ at Grammy and Papa's. We relaxed with the family and watched some Golf and Lakers.





I also want to say how truly blessed I feel to have this man as my husband and the father of our children. He works so hard and gives so much of himself to make us happy! In our case, what they say is true, girls marry someone like their father and Chris has so many of the wonderful traits I find in my Dad.





Happy Father's Day Chris, Papa Guy, Papa Joe & all the father's in my family!!






Daddy and Bella Rose swimming.

Isabella took the picture of Chris below :)



2 comments:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I am so happy you had such a wonderful weekend. You two are truly blessed to have each other and a beautiful family. Yea, for you!

Meagan Kenney said...

I think you got yourself a future photographer there!