June 19, 2008

Summertime! Summertime!

Yesterday Isabella and I were at Kohls (Shocker!) and I couldn't pass up the "Summertime Pool Set" with splash pool, goggles, raft, ball, army floaty and swim ring....all for $13!!!! Isabella wanted a RED bathing suit, but we didn't make a Target (another Shocker!) trip yesterday, so she had to deal with her old purple polka dot one! Anyhow, Daddy blew up the pool when he got home and the rest of the stuff she can take to Grammy and Papa's big pool!












And I just thought this was TOO SWEET...so I had to take it!
A long day for both!

4 comments:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

All our kids love the outside and water! We'll have to make a day to play in the water together. And Chris and Bella must of had a great day with you. What a great picture.

Meagan Kenney said...

You're such a bargain finder!

Mia said...

I love Kohl's and Target!

terenjaxteegan said...

Her hair is getting so long!!!!