September 16, 2009

Beauy turns FIVE!

Yesterday we had a very full day! We had preschool in the morning. I helped in the classroom, but was really sad when the teachers only needed me for an hour. Then we went and had lunch and play time with my friend Jen and her two kids. Then we capped off the evening by celebrating our BFF Beauy's 5th birthday! Isabella talked about seeing Beau all day and she was so happy to eat dinner at the restaurant, have cake and watch Beau open presents!!






Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

YEAH for BEAUY and Isabella is almost there. WOW!

Rebecca Titone said...

The girls look so happy to be together!!! I love that they are Bffs!

Amanda Roe said...

I guess better to send you home then have you sit there bored. Or give you so much work you're overwhelmed!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

I am so glad you and Bella were able to come! I know it meant alot to have her bff, Bella there!
Thank you for the movies! She loves them!
xoxo!