September 7, 2009

Everything is bigger in Texas...

Finally, here are our pictures from Texas! We had a great time just hanging out and relaxing. The time went by way too fast. It was the first time we got to see the Ranch (name yet to be determined) that my Mom and Dad own with Aunt Diane. Mom and Dad plan to put a vacation home on the Ranch so we can all stay when we visit. It needs work with 42 acres, but it is going to be gorgeous. It is so peaceful there! Let's see, we did a lot of eating (as usual), some shopping and Bella did so much riding on her Horses that her booty hurt. She has her very own little saddle and pink lead ropes. She truly is our little Cowgirl. We also got to visit with Aunt Elva and Uncle Steve who moved to Texas at the beginning of the year. I loved the area they live in and could actually see myself and the family moving there some day and driving up to the Ranch for weekend relaxing. Enjoy the pictures...It is no surprise I took 122...sorry, they are mostly of Isabella riding!



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:




Photobucket

5 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Awwww. beautiful. You can tell you used your new camera lens in some of the shots, gorgeous!!! You can't move to Texas though, you would be missed too much. I also did not know Elva moved out there, Ill miss her, she is always sooo much fun!

Meagan Kenney said...

Yes, those are some great shots! Where in TX is that!? Who owns that Mansfield house? HOLY MOLY, that house is INSANE, I could move right on in too! Looks like you guys had a great time!

The Calagna Family said...

Thanks girls! The ranch is in Decatur, Texas (North of Fort Worth/Dallas) and the Mansfield house was a model home in a development that my Aunt/Uncle are wanting to purchase in. I actually thought that house was too big, but I would like a one story house :) Crazy, huh? T-dog, I don't think I can convince Chris to move just yet and only if both sets of parents moved!!

Rebecca Titone said...

I love it. Can we all move to Texas. I want to go next time. It looks amazing.Fantastic pictures. You'll have to make a book!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So beautiful, glad you had fun! Glad you came home, we would miss you all the way out there!
xoxo!