September 8, 2009

First day of Pre-K!

So today was Isabella's big day! Her first day of Pre-K! I think I have mentioned that she is going every day from 9-11:30. So, we made some rules last night...just the usual...you are in bed when Mommy and Daddy tell you, you wake up and eat breakfast right away, take a bath at night...those kinda things! We had these rules in place, but with summer they seemed to go by the waistside (a glimpse into the future!). We explained to her that every day Daddy has to go to work, she also has to go to school...that seemed to help! She went to bed at a decent hour last night and woke up right when I said to this morning. She was so excited! When I dropped her off at school she could care less that I was leaving. When I picked her up, I was standing outside the classroom and I could hear the kids learning the Sign of the Cross and saying the Lord's Prayer. The teacher told them, "You know what? We just talked to God!" My heart melted. It was a touching moment for me. God has given us so many blessings. After they were done, she ran over and gave me a hug and told me all about what she did at school. She said she already loves Ms. Amanda and Ms. Sandra! This is going to be a great year!

Isabella's clothes hanging on her door last night!
Wake up sleepy head!

Kissing Daddy goodbye this morning!

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha!



My Catholic School girl!











All ready for some fun! And below, calling Daddy to tell him about her day!













Photobucket

4 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh she is a doll! I love she is learning the Lord's prayer! I want my babies to go to Catholic school. Yeah for a great first day!

terenjaxteegan said...

Awwwww... yah for her! And mommy too, I know it is hard to leave your baby. :) Was it weird only having Vin at home and being a mommy of one for awhile?

Meagan Kenney said...

Can I just say how jealous I am that she goes everyday!? Where are you sending her to Kindergarten? (Email me if you would...I am having a hard time...Catholic vs. non-catholic schools...which one?).

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

I love her preppy school outfit!
She is so cute, and I am so glad she loves her teachers already!