July 15, 2010

5 years old!

Miss Isabella Rose is turning 5 on Sunday. Where has the time gone? She is Fancy, Sassy, Stubborn, Sensitive, Determined, Smart, Loving, Sweet and touches the Hearts of most everyone she meets. She is a girly - girl, but can get down and dirty with the best of them. Our Rhinestone Cowgirl. She loves animals, movies, horses, barbies, dress-up, playing pretend, playing games, reading, and parfaits (ice-cream). I was unsure how to fit professional pictures into our crazy week, when Holly suggested I take pictures at the park. So we snuck the photos in this afternoon. These pictures will always make me laugh because she doesn't need much coaching - a natural 'poser'!


Fancy Nancy Isabella

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

I can't believe she's FIVE already! She is a beautiful girl inside and out just like her mom. Can't wait to see all her interests grow as she does. The pics turned out GREAT!!!! I am so excited to come celebrate with you gals for a bit today :) Love you Bella, Happy Birthday!

Meagan Kenney said...

She's so cute! The hair bows look great with the feather boa! And I love the new background/layout. I've been wanting to play around with Blogger's new designs/layouts but I don't know how involved it is. I just need some time! Anyway, looks super cute! xo

terenjaxteegan said...

YEAH! You are AWESOME mommy! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. Thanks for having us over today to celebrate. We love you Miss Bella... I will NEVER EVER forget the day you were born. YOU were the little girl that made me finally want to have a baby of my own. xoxox

Munchie's Soap Box said...

she's so beautiful Becky! Bella is just a sweetie, like her mama....thanks for having us over :)...