July 22, 2010

Splash Pad Fun!


Today we had to do a little Birthday shopping, so we took a trip to the "Shoppes". I have been wanting to hit the stores for weeks, but haven't had the opportunity. I didn't do much shopping today either, but we had a nice afternoon out. We got lunch, the kids played at the splash pad, and then we hit a few stores and got pinkberry for a treat. I think we will go again next week :) I haven't done as many fun activities with the kids as I would have liked this summer. I don't know whether it is just because I am exhausted all the time and being lazy, or what?! There always seems to be shopping, cleaning, birthdays to plan and things to be done! I am honestly looking forward to Bella going back to school so I can have that time to take a walk and do a few errands with only one child in tow! Plus I want her to wear all the fabulous new clothes she has hanging in her closet waiting. Ha-Ha!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Looks like a fun time at the splash pad. Too hot for splash pads here now! :(

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE those things! I can't believe Bella is gonna start kindergarten.

Holly Lombardo said...

I love her baithing suit!!! Do they make that in my size LOLOLOL?

Amanda Roe said...

I wish it was warm enough here for splash pads! They look like they're having so much fun. I know what you mean about wanting Isabella to wear her new clothes in her closet, I feel the same way about Mia!

I have also not done as much with Mia this summer as I thought I would - I feel like there's always something to do at the house that prevents us from going to the park, beach, etc.

Rebecca Titone said...

I have to take the kids there! That looks so fun!