July 8, 2010

Texas Life


A quick blog to say we are back from Texas! I will spare you the 300-some pictures I took and give you this small collage above. We had a great time becoming "Hicks"... we spent time with our family, woke up to the breakfast bell by Popi and ate outside, watched awesome fireworks on the 4th, rode horses, went to the Stockyards, had a baby goat born on the Ranch, visited with Steve and Elva at their new home, ate and drank too much and just relaxed ... I am very thankful for the time spent together! xo
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

love the collage! how fun that you guys had so much family there! just looks like a blast :)

Bianca said...

Looks like fun! So glad you are home!

Holly Lombardo said...

I vote for the 300!!! Looks like you had am amazing time, makes me miss Texas so much!

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE that the WHOLE fam got to enjoy time in Texas. Vin amazes me how big he is and Miss Bella, the natural cowgirl. =)