November 14, 2011

ETSY!

So my friends, I have finally opened an Etsy shop! Took me WAY too long, but for some reason on Saturday while we were all in for the day, I had a surge of motivation and energy. I am so happy I have opened the {Shop}. I need to add the things I have listed here on Etsy on my official {Shop} website. I know it is a bit redundant to have 2 shops, but I know there are so many people searching Etsy. I have already been added to a few "favorites"!







I also included these adorable crystal Bridal Gown/Bridesmaid Dress/Lingerie hangers! I am in love with them!

4 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

I love the items in your Etsy shop, I wish you lots of success. Where was Etsy when I was getting married??

Rebecca Titone said...

I love them! I think you'll do great on Etsy. Plus I am already ordering one of you Bride hangers from you! So proud of you! xox

Munchie's Soap Box said...

I love it! I have a feeling ETSY is going to do you well :) xoxo

Meagan Kenney said...

These are awesome! Your shop is going to do great!