November 17, 2011

Girl Scouts Service Project


This year the GS Troop is participating in Caring for the Hills Christmas Stockings.  We had to stuff a stocking with fun goodies for any age. I went to the 99cent store and picked up the stocking along with Fairy themed items. Seriously, I got ALL of that for $11!!!! Isabella was so excited when she came home and we talked again about giving to children and families who are needy this Holiday season! Of course she loved all of the items and I think I might have to stuff a stocking like this for two little ones this Christmas - it is the little things that bring Joy!

1 comment:

Rebecca Titone said...

ah, that sweet face makes me smile! I think I'll copy you for our gift exchange at school! And maybe donate one too, to the school toy drive.