September 29, 2012

Bzzzzz......

Queen Bee's were buzzing around today, let me tell you!

First off, here are the adorable crowns I made (with the help of my daughter) for the 2 Queen Bees at each game! And a picture of what it looked like after Maddie got it for scoring 4 goals in the 4th and playing great defense!



Is there ever a time when you just fall more in love with a person? Seeing this below made my heart swell! Chris did amazing with the girls and they played so great. With the both halfs our team won 9 - 2 (even though we don't keep score).


And here is Isabella's most wonderful and loving cheering section. They rock!
 
Happy weekend Y'all!

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

This is so cute! I love that Chris is a coach, and how fun that your whole family comes (with a tent) and sets up shop! Go Bella!

terenjaxteegan said...

Adorable, love the crowns and Chris looks like a great coach (and he even wears the team colors- what a great Daddy!)!