September 21, 2012

I'm Here!

 I must thank my dear Caitlin for checking in on me. I am here, just busy as usual! We are all doing well on our end.

Here are some pictures from Isabella's first game. It was a 2pm game and excruciatingly hot. Chris is going to be helping Coach on Saturday's so the team can split up, but because the other team was down two players we switched off and it was very hectic. I am looking forward to a smoother game tomorrow morning and his coaching debut.

 
 I have also been busy with some very fun work projects. I had the honor of creating Bianca and Alan's wedding ensemble! I love the way it turned out. If you saw the Save the Dates, you know they go perfectly. I am going to be doing a feature on the RC blog soon. I also got to create Taylor's 2nd bday Bubble invitations, which I also thought came out darling. And I have done some work for my friend Jenny B. The table number and menu were for a mock set up for her and the right hand bottom corner are postcard handouts.
 
And finally I did a re-vamp of my business logo, etc. I updated www.RebeccaCalagna.com to include a 2nd portal that is now my Inviation site. I will not be having the shop anymore, but it will be for the best. I created new business cards, etsy shop, facebook and blog materials so far. I still have more to go. Check it all out online.

I hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all!

2 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Gosh, you have been busy! Miss you and love you. So proud of you and your work, you are so talented!

Rebecca Titone said...

Bella's soccer is too cute! And I love all your work. The new web site looks so pretty and romantic. Really perfect. Great work, & Love lots!