September 7, 2012

Whole lot of Random ...

Yes, that is a picture of my very first loaf of Banana Bread! Last weekend I was working really hard to clean everything and I have been in a very domestic mood lately. I had bananas that were growing old and I really didn't want to throw them away. My family enjoyed it! I have since been feeding them with brownies, muffins, you name it. They deserve treats.


The next day or two Isabella was entertaining herself and wanted to put on  a show. She decorated the banner. I walked by and thought, "She has the touch!!"She put bows at every section where the bandannas' came together. It was very cute and creative.


The kids are really getting into the school spirit. Isabella has looked so cute that I wanted to take her picture. She picks out her clothes the night before and hangs them up and tells me in the morning exactly how she wants her hair. Vincent loves wearing all his new pairs of shoes to school. He just also loves school itself and asks every day if he can go.  His share day is Thursday and so far he shared a big T-rex and his Fireman hat :)


The other day the kids got a package in the mail from their Great Auntie Donna. It was so adorable and they loved opening the boxes. Aunt Donna, thank you so much for thinking of my children and for the beautiful messages you sent us (Chris wants to know where his card is!!!)....We love you so much!! PS...Vincent asks every day "Where is my delivery??" He gets the box and carries it around.


And finally, I am the Soccer Mom. I also signed up to be the Room Mom. As Bianca says, "It is my calling!". I made the fun bows, ordered the banner and organized myself with a cute binder! I will ask now....Lord, help me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Geez, girl...how do you do it all? I was room mom for Kinder the year Carter was born. I remember frantically running around getting donations for the Fall Festival room basket while I was in labor-I think it will be awhile before I can volunteer to do that again!

You're so organized, love that cute binder and the bumble bee hair bows!

Bianca said...

You are the best Room Mom, Soccer Mom....MOM ever! Go girl!

Amanda Roe said...

I love your organization - and Bianca is right, it IS your calling ;)

And that banana bread looks delish.