April 29, 2008

Best Wedding Planner in Orange County! PLEASE VOTE!




Rebecca Calagna Events is nominated for FoxLA's Hotlist!...But now I need YOUR votes to make me the number one Wedding Planner in Orange County!! Just click the link below (or copy and paste it into your browser) and follow the directions on the site....Please spread the word!!!! If you are a past or present client, feel free to add a comment!

http://myfoxla.cityvoter.com/rebecca-calagna-events/biz/83433

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cherish said...

You got my vote and I passed it along!!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

My mom and I voted for you! I am going to forward the e-mail to everyone I can. you are in 9th right now!!!I want you to win! Love you, RTP

Mia said...

Already voted - hope you win!!