April 28, 2008

Sunday Funday

My favorite days are those spent with family. Yesterday my parents, Joe, Alice and Nick came over for a BBQ. We always have a great time. The boys play pool and us ladies sit around, chat and end up looking at catalogs/magazines :)

Isabella playing Pool with Poppy!


Our Church had a Bazaar and I couldn't resist buying
this Tu-Tu for our little Ballerina!


Isabella's portrait of her Grammys!


Mommy & Belle Rose


Bella's picture of Uncle Nick!


We hope everyone had a fun weekend!

3 comments:

gretchens31giftspage said...

Hello! Wonderful Blog. I am new to blogging and just hit "next blog" to see where it would take me and it brought me here! Nice "meeting" you! Congrats on all the money your team raised for the MS walk!

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh! You got the tutu! We were going to get one...darnit...I should have! they were so cute and it looks darling on Isabella!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I love days like that. It is such a nice feeling relaxing with your family. You can feel so loved. I am happy you had such a nice weekend. And I love Isabella's tutu & ballerina hands!