April 30, 2008

Chino Hills Moms Group

Today my friend Meagan took me to the Chino Hills Mom's Club! I had a nice time meeting some great ladies and even ran into a sorority sister from College (small world) who also belongs to the group! And any day Isabella gets to play with kids is a great day for her! Mommy & Bella had lunch at Subway afterward and she has been crashed out on the couch ever since...



Playing in the sand & going down the slide!





Bella and Maddie taking a break!
Maddie's little sister Caitlin! So adorable!!


Grammy Nancy was embarrased of our dirty stroller
every time we went anywhere! So here is Isabella's
new stroller compliments of Grammy! THANKS!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Looks like a fun day at the park! And a clean stroller is a great stroller :)

Meagan Kenney said...

We had a blast with you too! Hope you will love MOMS club. Talk to you guys soon! :)

Sara said...

that is too funny about the stroller! i should get 'nana' to buy us a new one!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am a proud new mom af Addison Grace born May 19th. I googled "play Group in Chino Hills" and you site came up. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. my email is mom4ana@yahoo.com

thughes said...

I live in Diamond Bar and would love to join a moms group. How would I go about joining? I have a 2 year old daughter and I would love to have her around other kids. :)