April 24, 2008

First Baby Picture

Yesterday Chris and I went for our very early first ultrasound to check on the Baby. Everything looked great with the heartbeat and the ultrasound tech said I am 7 weeks 3 days along, which is what I thought - so the baby is right on track! Due date is staying the same at December 7th. I know we are not out of the clear for another month, so please keep us in your prayers!

Our first ultrasound picture is below. I know it looks like a blob! The baby is sitting on its head, if that helps you!



Love to all!

7 comments:

Bianca said...

I am so happy and excited for you Chris and Bella I can't stand it! I am sending nothing but good vibes your way! Better bust out the double stroller for Walk-it-up!

Love you all!
B

The Titone - Perez Family said...

I love your blob! It warms my heart to see it. I bet you and Chris are so happy! Love you all!

Mia said...

YAY! I'm so glad the u/s went well. You're constantly on my mind. Sending you good vibes!
xoxo,
Amanda

Cherish said...

Congrats Becky! I had no clue that you were prego....but I don't know much these days! I wish you nothing but luck and love! So exciting!!

Love,
Cherish

Meagan Kenney said...

"Baby Blob" is adorable! I'm counting down the days of the next month with you! Call me next week, lets get together...
XOXO

terenjaxteegan said...

So, I think it's a boy. I am calling it now. Any blob that stands on its' head has to be one active baby. Hehe.

Sara said...

I just wanted to say 'HI' baby boy! I have to agree with Teren on that:) So very happy all is well.