July 22, 2008

Baby Boy Calagna

On Friday, Isabella's 3rd Birthday, we found out she is going to have a baby Brother! It was so exciting to find out with Isabella in the room. Right away we said, "Isabella you were right!! A Brother!" Isabella guessed from the beginning and would tell anyone who asked that she was going to have a Brother. How did she know?! A couple of times during the ultrasound she reached out and held my hand...such a sweetie pie! And then that night she said, "I want to give you and the baby a hug!" and she hugged my belly. Awww! Below are the ultrasound pictures.


He was not shy!


Feet


Profile and little hand on the left side.



I have played this song by Keith Urban several times, but added it this time because it says,
" I close my eyes and I see you standing right there.
Saying “I do” and they’re throwing rice in our hair.
Then the first one’s born, then a brother comes along and he’s got your smile".

The ultrasound tech said, maybe this one will look like me, since "that one doesn't". Ha/Ha/Ha. So yes, maybe Brother will have my smile! Now the fun of naming, shopping and decorating a new room can begin! Which also means, let the cleaning out of two VERY packed rooms and the building of shelves in the garage (in order to make room for Brother) begin! YEA!!!

7 comments:

Bianca said...

Such a smart cookie that Bella Rose! How Exciting! Now you will have a cheerleader and a baseball player!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So exciting! I am so happy for your growing family.

Mia said...

Congratulations, that is very exciting and I can't wait to see if he has your smile!

Sara said...

you will soon be joining the 'boys club!' They are so much fun and just think how Bella can teach him 'football!'

Meagan Kenney said...

Congrats again! So happy for you! xoxo

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

YEAH!!!! Now you have evened out the score. BTW- you know what I think for a name.

The Titone - Perez Family said...

No denying that is a boy. I can't wait to give him love, and to see you, Chris and Bella snuggling him up. Congratulations.