July 18, 2008

Our Sweet Angel Girl!

Three years ago, God gave us a beautiful Angel and we named her Isabella Rose. As we watch her grow into an independent, strong-willed, silly, charismatic and beautiful love bug our hearts burst with pride!"Bella Rose" brings laughter and joy to us and her Grandparents every day!


Birth





One Year Old



Two Years Old


Happy 3rd Birthday Isabella!



Some of Isabella's nicknames: Bella Rose, Sweet Angel Girl, Silly Willy, Itty Bitty, Pumpkin Pie, Precious Little Thing, Pumpkin Rose, Stinker Winker, Sweetie Pie, Baby Girl and Boo.

* I danced with my Dad to "In My Daughter's Eyes" at our wedding. The song has so much meaning and made me cry then, but now that I have my own daughter the meaning has grown! Enjoy listening to it!*

3 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Happy Birthday Bella! I'll never forget being there when you were born, your precious little face was what made me realize I wanted children of my own...and for that I will always be grateful. We love you!

Meagan Kenney said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bella! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you this weekend! Enjoy your day! (Becky what on earth are you doing up blogging at 5 am!? Ha ha!)

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Happiest Birthday Wishes Bella Rose! I love watching you grow. We look forward to celebrating with you on Sunday. All our love, Titone-Perez