March 12, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

We had a super great weekend. Saturday of course was the Dippin' Dots softball game. The girls did so awesome and Isabella was smacking the ball. She got a home run and a triple, earning herself "Player of the Game"! Of course we had some yummy lunch afterwards with our family :) We filled the rest of the day with having Papa Joe fix a leak and weeding in the  backyard.

 
 
Sunday morning I dropped the kids off @ Grammy and Popis' and met Bianca and her family at the White Dress. She got the most gorgeous dress (cropped because I didn't think I should show it!!). She is going to be a stunning Bride and I am SO THRILLED for her!!!

I went back to pick up the kids and off we went to Downtown Disney for Teegan's 4th Birthday. Thanks Teren for an awesome party. The kids loved it!! I looked at Vin sitting there patiently waiting for directions and thought, "I guess my boy is ready for preschool!"

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a start to a Blessed week!

4 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Thanks for coming. Love ya mama!

terenjaxteegan said...

PS. You look good dog! Excellence, I need to hear your secret!

Amanda Roe said...

Bianca looks so pretty...even if I can just see her shoulders ;) and you look good to my dear!! XO

Rebecca Titone said...

Yea Bella! So proud of those killer hits!
And Bianca looks beautiful, and the party was supper fun.
And I am with Teren, you do look great. Help me out once I have this baby!