July 11, 2009

Amy and Soner's Wedding

Here are the few pictures I took from Amy and Soner's wedding. The day turned out perfect and you could tell how happy Amy & Soner are to be married. My Mom was the Minister and she did a wonderful job! Dad sang the Lord's Prayer and had Aunt Amy in tears along with most everyone else. Aunt Amy looked gorgeous. My heart was touched because she wore our Grandma's (Mom's Mom) crystal necklace that I wore on my Wedding day. Along with Chris' Grandma Rose's crystal earrings. She also wore the blue heart crystal that I wore as her something blue. It was beautiful and makes me so happy to see her in love and starting her new life with Soner....hopefully a baby Kiyiskan will come along soon!!







Above is my handsome little man and below is my beautiful family which I am so blessed to have.

Mom, Dad, Amy & Soner



Soner, Amy and Dad.



Aunt Diane, Amy and Mom.




Mr & Mrs Kiyiskan.





Beautiful Aunt Amy & Beautiful Isabella.



Papa & his boy.






Soner loves Bubby.










Wine Selection card & Seating card.











Menu


















Photobucket

5 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Awwww. these made me cry. To find love again makes me hopeful. They look so happy and Amy looked gorgeous, you did too dog! Tell Amy congrats!!!!!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Congrats Aunt Amy! She looks beautiful. The family pic is so sweet too! I am so happy for her!

Meagan Kenney said...

Okay, I am assuming Amy is your sister because she looks just like you! BEAUTIFUL! Did you do the place cards, etc...?

Rebecca Titone said...

Lovely job on the wedding, and your family (everyone) look amazing! Congratulations to them!

Sara said...

Everyone looks so happy and having fun! Love all of the pics and the four of you look great as a family:)
Your dad is such a sweet guy and if someone video taped the the Lords Prayer I would love to see it!