July 16, 2009

The Shoppes of CH Fountain

Today we got our nails done with Bianca and then headed out to do some party errands. After Costco and the grocery store, I took Bella over to the fountain at the Shoppes. We always see the kids having such a blast there and I thought it would be fun for her. She loved it!



I was wondering where she was when the water got super crazy...she is back in the corner sitting down :) See the rose petals on the ground in the bottom right hand corner? She took my cup and collected every rose petal that the other kids had thrown on the floor and
insisted we bring them home.











This is how Vincent rolls :) With his feet up on the stroller bar. He kicks back and every one that passes him just cracks up! And do you see his top two teeth!


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Vince is so cute! Congrats on the top 2 teeth! I might have to borrow him! Next play date we have to do the shoppes too! The girls will love it!

Sara said...

Oh to run around in public with just your suit on with out a care in the world! Caitlin you can just come to my house and pick up Vince, afterall i think i am going to steal him!
*That sounds kind of creepy!**

Meagan Kenney said...

That looks like so much fun for Bella. I love how laid back Vince is!