July 16, 2009

A few cute ones this week

Isabella waiting for Dance Class. She loves it!




This picture CRACKS me up! This is Bella's favorite move where you tap your toe behind your leg. She couldn't do it at first but then I caught her practicing around the house. She told me, "Did you see me do that Mom? It is really hard for little kids to do. Only I can do it." She makes me laugh all the time. Look how hard she is concentrating on watching her foot go behind her leg with her upper body bent toward it. Oh Bella!



Yesterday we met my Lil' Sis Sarah (from sorority) and her daughter Ava at the park. Ava is a doll...she is two weeks older than Vincent (I didn't get any pictures) and has red hair. Here are a couple cute pictures of the kids I took before hand though.





Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Love ballerina Bella-too cute! What house were you in in college? Have I asked you this before? I was a Pi Phi at ASU. Just curious...

The Calagna Family said...

Hi Meagan!! I don't know if you have asked me that. Alpha Chi Omega at Fullerton :) I just reconnected with Sarah through facebook! Gotta love it!