July 11, 2009

Our baby is turning 4!!

I can not believe our baby girl is turning 4! That is amazing to me! She is becoming such a sweet and beautiful little lady. If you remember I had Vincent's pictures done in this same square design from Kiddie Kandids for my picture wall I would like to do. Here are Bella's version :)











And since I always have pictures done in the "theme" of her party...here she is sitting on a saddle as Cowgirl Bella Rose. I am looking forward to the fun time she is going to have next weekend!








And here are Vincent's 7 month pictures we had taken the same day.





Photobucket


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Ride em cowgirl! Love the pics and love the outfit! She looks great! Happy Birthday big-girl!
xoxo!

Meagan Kenney said...

Cute cute!

Rebecca Titone said...

Can't wait for the party this weekend! Looks like Bella is ready! And Vince looks so cute next to the rock. great Pictures.

Sara said...

Frist- I am gong to steal Vince!:)
Second- FOUR, crazy!!