February 1, 2010

Bridal Show!

We had a great turn out at the Brea Bridal show on Saturday. Thank you to my lovely assistants, Teren and Holly! We had some dilemmas setting up the candy buffet, but worked together and got that looking fabulous. "Bella Dolce" (Thanks Bianca!!) is the name of the candy portion of Rebecca Calagna Events. I already had my first email requesting more information. SO EXCITED to hopefully get some new business! I also did a set up for "Jenny B Invitations" which we are starting...so much potential...and so much to do, so little time!











































Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bianca said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all! Good Job Girls!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Everything looks wonderful, wish I could have been there! So proud of you. Good job Beck!

Meagan Kenney said...

Beautiful display! You should be proud of all your hard work!

Amanda Roe said...

I've always loved your candy buffets!! Great job, hope you get lots of business from it :)