February 15, 2010

Lots of "Lovin"



It has been an eventful week/weekend. Despite our normal weekly schedule, we had the fridge fixed, went to the library, ran many errands, made some treats and did Valentines. On Friday Isabella had her Valentine's Pajama party at school. She wore pink Ballerina jammies with hearts all over them. She was so excited to pass out her heart whirly pops and ballerina cards. She came home with so many adorable projects that she made throughout the month. Thank you Ms. Amanda and Ms. Sandra for all of your hard work and for making preschool so fun and special for my girl!

Friday afternoon we went to Bianca's house for a short visit. She helped me with some website ideas...because well, she rocks! Then we headed over to Grammy and Pops. We met the family for dinner to celebrate David and Julie's 20th Wedding Anniversary! Can you believe it? 20 years! They are amazing and oh so beautiful! I just love my family! By the way, Baby Parinno is still hanging in!




Saturday morning Isabella and I headed to Rebecca's for Cooking Club. Isabella had a fun time playing with the kids and I had fun visiting with Holly and Rebecca. Thank you Rebecca for hosting! When Isabella and I got home, we walked in to the most gorgeous Roses for Mommy and flowers, a big cookie and chocolate milk for Sissy. It was so sweet!! Daddy and Bubby also bought everything to make a yummy steak/pork dinner with potatoes, creamed spinach and champagne! We had a great night and are truly spoiled. It made me so happy because my Dad and Mom always made sure we had flowers and felt special. It is fun to carry on traditions and make your own kids feel the love. Valetine's morning I decorated Sissy and Daddy's door with hearts that said things about each of them.




We then headed to Aunt Amy and Uncle Soner's for an amazing dinner. THANK YOU BOTH! I made box lunches for the kids with heart sandwiches. Isabella pulled them out of the box and was so excited saying, "These are MY FAVORITE". Of course, Mommy put in her favorite chips and favorite sweethearts for a treat. So cute. We had fun laughing and hanging out with my parents and Joe and Alice.



Today Chris and Isabella are both off.... we are hanging out right now, I need to clean the house and put the fridge back together. Chris mentioned going to the park in a while. I think it will just be a relaxing type of day and back to the routine tomorrow. I was headed back to Jenny Craig today, but it is already 10, so I think I will do that in the morning after I drop off Isabella! I honestly can't wait. I have 12 weeks until my birthday, so hopefully that will be 24lbs! It works so well for me, and I need to do something NOW! Have a great week all!




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Same here, I just love Valentine's and now sharing it w/ the kids makes it so special...Congrats to your Brother and Sister-in-law...that is AWESOME!

Meagan Kenney said...

What a fun Valentine's Day weekend! Enjoy your President's Day with your family!

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh I love the picture calage of everyone from your brother's aniversary. And the pic of Bella by the mini dafadils, I think is soo pretty. Glad you had a great time! Sorry I am lagging on the cooking site. Will try to get everything up today!

terenjaxteegan said...

I am gonna have to remember that heart idea on the door. VERY THOUGHTFUL! Also, congrats Dave and Julie!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Happy Love Day! Glad you had a good day, and a good Cooking Day, sorry I missed it. Congrats to your David and Julie! I can't wait till my 20th.
xoxo!