February 7, 2010

Party Peeps

This weekend has been a party kind. We had to miss Lil' Matthew's first birthday party, but took him a present and had coffee with Christie while Bella was at school on Friday. Then we went to the Salon, and then to dinner with Gram and Pop. Yesterday we had Jared's 5th birthday party next door, then went to drop off an Invitation job for my April bride and then to dinner to celebrate dear Caitlin's 30th birthday! I have no pictures of Bub and Dad, but they were there too. And today Chris and I are going to a Superbowl party at Joe and Leslie's house, while the kids go to Aunt Amy's with Gram and Pop. All this while we were waiting to hear if little Baby Girl Parrino was on her way. We thought Friday was the day, but they sent Aunt Jenny home to wait it out! We are praying for her and sending our love, as I know how hard it gets at the end! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to our family!




Isabella and Connor

Jared with his birthday cake. Funny story...on the way to the salon on Friday Isabella says to me, "Mom, can I marry Jared when I get bigger?". I just started to laugh and then she got so embarrassed and shy. She said, "I really like him." Lol! It begins already...Lord help us!




My beautiful girl!




Bella and Beauy at Birthday Dinner





Cait and Ben...and Cait and me.






These are the invitations I worked very hard to complete. I love them...very classy and beautiful. Thanks to my Mom for helping me!! Love her!




















7 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Where were you when I was getting married!? Those invites are GORGEOUS! I can't believe Bella has a crush...and so it begins! :)

Holly Lombardo said...

ahhh so cute! she has her 1st crush :)

terenjaxteegan said...

Awwww... first love. To be young and innocent. Beautiful invites by the way- gorgeous as always. PS- keep us updated on mama Jenny!

terenjaxteegan said...

Awwww... first love. To be young and innocent. Beautiful invites by the way- gorgeous as always. PS- keep us updated on mama Jenny!

Rebecca Titone said...

I am so sad I couldn't make Caitlin's bday dinner. Had slight fever and swollen tonsil. Scared to pass strep/meningitis to anyone.
And Bella is so sweet; I love she asked about her future marriage. Your so lucky Beck.

Amanda Roe said...

Did you two get your nails done at the salon? Love it! And I love that she has a crush. The invitations are so beautiful - very elegant and classy. You are top notch!!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Thanks again for coming to dinner, I didn't realize how busy you were! It meant the world to me!
xoxo!