August 7, 2010

Discouraged!!

Well, the TICKER is back.
The weight loss ticker.
I was so excited to only have 13lbs to loose...to have some things fit in my closet that haven't in a long time.
I haven't been eating horrible, but I haven't been TRYING to be on a strict diet either. Plus, walking has been on the waist side since I do not want to take 2 kids out in the heat trying to walk a double stroller.

Excuses, Excuses.
Somehow 12lbs found me.
I have 25lbs to loose.
AGAIN.
How can that be?!

No more excuses. Time for action.

Starting with small goals...

1. Exercise 4 times a week (Dvd).
2. No more I'm tired excuses.
3. Loose 6 lbs by the end of the month.

Ultimate goal...

1. Loose 20lbs (if not the whole 25) by November 6th (our 6th anniversary!). That gives me 3 months (almost to the day) at a normal weight loss of 2lbs a week, I can do it!

I can usually accomplish things I put my mind to. It is in my nature. But, I have to have my mind to it and my eye on the prize.

Wish me luck. Thanks friends :)

3 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

You can do it! Putting the goals on my blog really helped me, especially when I was making excuses I had to tell myself "no! You have to blog progress!" Then I'd get my bootie working out. Let me know how I can help ya in any way!

terenjaxteegan said...

YOU CAN DO IT! =) xoxo

Rebecca Titone said...

Good luck! I know you can do it. I will really try too, you are so inspiring.