August 8, 2010

Maui, Hawaii

Booked on Friday; you all know my hubby!
Left on Monday, early!
I threw up in the car all the way to the airport.
It was a lack of sleep + anxiety regarding Vincent's behavior on the flight.
Eventually, I calmed down.
Vincent was super good, so my anxiety of taking him on a long flight has now been diminished.

We all slept a total of 12 hours on Monday night and woke up calm, rested and ready to go!

Here are some pictures of our adventure...









This was Isabella's 6th trip and Vincent's 2nd to Hawaii.
We stayed at the Fairmont in Wailea and the Ritz in Kapalua.
My dear Amanda sent us wine and fruit our first night at the Fairmont. Love her!
We ate shaved ice, plenty!
We swam and went to the beach, every day!
Vincent was in his forte, getting dirty and lovin' it!
Isabella got her ears pierced, And didn't cry AT ALL!
I read, lots!
Chris snorkled, his favorite!
Every morning at the Ritz when we went to the club level, the server would say, "Good Morning Mr. Vincent, Aloha Isabella....2 POG juices?!".
Isabella got what she called Kids Service (instead of Room Service) one night and thought it was the coolest ever.
We relaxed, enjoyed ourselves and were able to make many family memories!

5 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

LOVE your pictures - they are so bright and beautiful, definitely some frame-worthy ones in those collages.

I so admire your ability to organize yourself for a trip in 2 days. I can't believe Isabella has been there 6 times now! And Vince looks so grown up in those pictures, he's getting so big.

What a fun family vacation.

P.S. I bet I know exactly where you were having shaved ice, was it on South Kihei Road?

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE the pic of all of you in front of the fountain and Bella's pigtails all curled up. I can't believe 6 times!!! That is one lucky girl. Vin is adorable in that top pic with his swim shirt on. SO BIG.

Holly Lombardo said...

Love them all!!! So glad you had a great time :)

Meagan Kenney said...

I want to go to the Fairmont and get wine from Amanda! LOL! :) I have stayed there before about 10 years ago! It is so amazing! Looks like you guys had so much fun! And yes, you are so super organized to get a trip together like that in 2 days! Go Becky! xo

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh it looked amazing! It makes me so excited to go with the kids now.
I love all the pictures, but the one of Bella on your lap, and both of you smiling, it melts my heart. You two are so beautiful. Glad you had so much fun. xoxox