August 29, 2010

Final Day of Summer!

After the family reunion on Saturday, Isabella went home with Grammy Alice and Papa Joe to spend some fun time with them before school starts. This morning, Chris and I cleaned out the garage. I then moved on to clean my car, clean my kitchen floor with a scrub brush, shampoo the carpet, organize and put things away and do laundry. Sounds like fun for the last day of summer, huh?! But I can honestly say that I feel so organized and good about starting our new schedule.

Daddy went to the grocery store for us today and at Isabella's request we had Spaghetti for her Back to School Feast! I decided to set the table fancy for her and she felt so special.




And here is her first day of school outfit, hanging on her door and ready to go! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Like Nie Nie's back to school feast!!!!! I scrubbed my floor today too with a scrub brush, organized closets,and am getting the carpet shampooed tomorrow! WOOOO-HOOO for back to school organization.

Amanda Roe said...

So nice to make a special back to school meal, I'll have to remember that for next year.

Hope everything went well this morning, can't wait to hear about it!

Holly Lombardo said...

mmmm that looks yummy! Love her outfit and can't wait to hear all about it!