December 28, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning was our funnest yet! Chris and I decided we are now considered 'old ' because we beat our kids up! We enjoyed our coffee and some Christmas music before the kids were awake and ready to come downstairs to see if Santa came! Of course he came in abundance and we had the best time watching the kids open their presents.






We didn't get to see the Calagnas on Christmas Eve because Uncle Nick got the yucky cold. Thankfully he was well enough to come over for Christmas day. We opened more presents, I made Whiskey Chicken and we enjoyed our family time. I have the best husband and family ever! Now on to the New Year!!

5 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

The rug for the table looks great, love it :) Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

terenjaxteegan said...

These pics made me smile. Love you Calagnas!

Amanda Roe said...

I love these pictures! Vince's car track thing looks super fun, and that table and chairs set is very cute. Merry Christmas to you all!!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Looooovee these pictures! I also really like the new blog layout/pics too......

Meagan Kenney said...

Mmmm...whiskey chicken! What's that!? Sounds yummy. Think I need that recipe friend!

I also think I need to get Caitlin Vince's pjs...Define Good...LOL! Sounds just like my little Bug!

What a fun Christmas you guys had! Have a happy and safe New Year!